One of the most important web elements of any business that offers products for sale is the development of a protected, well-designed and easy to navigate eCommerce site. We are full-service marketing when it comes to eCommerce development and can support your business will all the details that make up a successful ecommerce site.
Catchy, well-written product descriptions targeting your keywords complemented by professional photography and video will entice your users to purchase.
Outlining of easy and simple navigation site architecture. We create digital marketing strategies to increase conversions on your ecommerce, which include marketing automation to decrease cart abandonment and email marketing to drive leads and conversions and build customer loyalty.
We build and test on beta pages so you can review and approve the ecommerce site prior to launch, without disrupting activity on your main website or existing ecommerce site. Post launch test and cross-browser testing on mobile and desktop ecommerce sites.
Your ecommerce site is a reflection of your business’ customer service. Without face-to-face interaction the best impression you can leave with your clients is through a seamless, positive user experience. We can help you achieve this with our eCommerce development experience.
1. Trustmarks – icons, images or logos that demonstrate a security guarantee by a third-party to verify your ecommerce site is secured and safe for online purchases. Such icons or logos may include McAfee, Verisign, BBB, etc.
2. Payment Icons – customers each have their own preferred choice of payment, so it’s best practice to display accepted forms of payment to your potential customers, so they’re clear on payment forms before they move forward with their purchases.
3. Display of Logo – a recognizable logo (link to graphic design) to show your customers that they’re on the right site will add to the element of trust and comfort in shopping on your eCommerce site.
4. Offer of Deals and Freebies – most eCommerce site visitors are drawn to free shipping offers, as well as any online specials or markdowns, and will be more likely to purchase if the offer is clearly presented to them on the main page of the eCommerce site.
5. Featured Products or Brands – customers may visit your eCommerce site for any number of reasons. An effective site can help direct attention to other products or brands they may not be aware of and would have an interest in. In addition, if you carry multiple lines of products, featuring well-known products or brands can contribute to customer trust in your overall brand.
6. Social Sharing Links – customers todays are convinced by public opinion and will spend time researching feedback on social media. It is estimated that almost 20% of online purchases are linked to time spent a business’ social media sites.
7. Login and Shopping Cart – the shopping cart and login information are generally placed together to encourage customers to build a personal profile for purchase history and quicker, future transactions.
8. Contact and Customer Service Information – these elements contribute to a customer’s trust in your brand and business. In the event any issues may arise with shipping or completing their transactions, they will want swift access for support.
9. Quick and Simple Links – categorize and define your products for the easiest search path with actionable links and call-to-action buttons.
10. Seamless Navigation and Flow – organize content in a structure that leads to more conversions and is easy enough for any customer to navigate and understand.
11. Professional photography – display your products with full detail and multiple angles with the best lighting so customers can be confident in the product they will be receiving.
We build Custom eCommerce solutions and can also integrate your choice of third-party software, which may include: