Does Your Website Meet
Time is running out – ensure your website meets compliance requirements and avoid penalties.
Starting January 2021, all organizations with 50+ employees must have websites that comply
with WCAG 2.0 Level AA Standards.
Our Free Audit
Will Tell You
- If your site has all the features necessary to meet AODA standards.
- Legislated requirements you may be missing.
- Possible next steps: what can be done to correct any issues or missing features?
From there, we can work together to ensure your site is fully compliant before the deadline.
What Is AODA?
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities act serves to identify, remove, and prevent barriers for people with disabilities.
It applies to every business in Ontario, public and private sector. The AODA includes accessibility standard requirements that all businesses must meet.
There are accessibility standards that apply directly to web and digital accessibility (WCAG), and we’re here to help you identify if you’re within requirements.
What Does It Take To Be Compliant?
You may be thinking that this means you have to take away from the visual experience of your site, but that isn’t the case! You can increase functionality on your site to ensure all visitors are having a pleasant experience without compromising design.
Does Your Website Meet AODA Requirements?
1. Free Site Discovery & Audit
We’ll explore your sites current level of compliance fully and take note on what needs to be improved.
2. Formal Estimate Process
Once all improvements and compliance gaps are outlined, we will provide you with a formal estimate.
3. Design and Development
Once approved, we will begin working on improving the accessibility and usability of your website.
4. Re-Audit and Certification
Once complete, we will re-audit your website to ensure all accessibility issues have been addressed.
- We are experts who fully understand all the current WCAG 2.0 requirements.
- We have already worked with numerous clients to ensure their websites meet AA level standards.
- We test and assess website for accessibility using reliable automated assistive technology to ensure accuracy.
Is Your Site Compliant?
Let Us Help Ensure You Meet Ontario’s AODA Requirements
Time is running out and there are financial penalties for failing to comply with AODA; let us do a free audit for you to ensure your website is 100% compliant!